23 March 2023, room 104B
Workshop "Return migration: socio-economic development opportunities in the Republic of Moldova"
❗Today, 23 March 2023, at the premises of the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, was organized the workshop "Return migration: opportunity for socio-economic development in the Republic of Moldova".
✅ This event is an activity organized in the framework of the Jean Monnet Chair in EU studies and Migration / EUMIGRA project, implemented with the financial support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union and ASEM.
✅ The event aimed to disseminate and promote the prodigious work of returning migrants from our country, return migration being a topic of major importance in the current economic and social realities.
The event was attended by several entrepreneurs who have returned to the country after decades abroad. Their experiences have raised interest in academia, generating a number of questions and advice for the younger generation of ASEM students.
Speakers at the event were:
- Mihai HACHI, EUMIGRA coordinator;
- Rodica CRUDU, EUMIGRA member;
- Ion OGLINDĂ, Founder of the company "Scandinavian Smart House Case", 18 years migration experience in Italy and Norway
- Angela RABACU, Administrator of the business "PANIFICIO-MIA" SRL, 12 years migration experience in Italy
- Irina CAZACU, PARE 1+1 applicant
- Nicolae CROITORU, PARE 1+1 Applicant, Croitoru Kitchens
- Maxim GURDUZA, REI student, 6 years of migration experience in the Russian Federation and 6.5 years in 4 EU countries
The PROGRAM of the event can be seen here
✅ The event was attended by members of the EUMIGRA project, academia and civil society interested in return migration issues.
More photos from the event can be seen here
See the event on the project’s Facebook page